Neurosurgery Skills Training Fellowship
ICMR sponsored Post M.Ch /DNB Neurosurgery Fellowship in Neurosurgery Skills Training,
Department of Neurosurgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Number of Fellowship - 2 (Two)
Duration of the Fellowship:
- 6 Months
- Extendable to 12 Months depending upon Deliverable
- High Performing Candidates shall be eligible for 3 Months Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Germany (Prof. Martin Bettag)
Eligibility - Post M.Ch. / DNB Neurosurgery (3 years/ 6 years)
Salary - Appointment as Senior Research Officer – Medical (SRO - Medical) INR 70,000/- per month (inclusive of HRA +EHS facility), as per ICMR guidelines
- Validation of Neurosurgery Skills Training Modules,
- Conduct Neurosurgery Skills Training and Cadaver Dissection Sessions and Neurosurgery Skills Training Workshops,
- Observership / Assistance in Neurosurgery Operation Rooms, Department of Neurosurgery, AIIMS
- Participation in Academic Program of Department of Neurosurgery, AIIMS
- Publication of papers and atlas related to skills training / neurosurgical procedures.
Mode of Selection: CV’s shall be screened by a National Advisory Committee (NAC) endorsed by Indian Council of Medical Council (ICMR), (NAC-Consisting of Eminent Neuroscientist from all over India)
NSI International Travelling Fellowship
- Should be a life member of the NSI
- Age should be less than 45 years of age or 7 years after completing MCh/DNB
- Should have attended at least 2 of the previous 5 NSICONS
- Should be an invited speaker or have a platform presentation in a world or continental conference of neurosciences
- Have to give an estimated total expenditure with break up and expected sources of
- Have to apply at least four months prior to the conference or training period.
September and December
- The deciding committee would comprise the President, President elect, Secretary &Treasurer.
- The amount disbursed would be a maximum of Rs 1,00,000/-
- A total of 12 scholarships will be given every year
- Before disbursal the candidate has to submit his travel ticket with boarding passes and an account of all the expenditure and various grants received.
- A person can get the NSI grant only once in a lifetime.
- The decision of the committee will be final.